Welcome to the Parent Portal!
Once you have reviewed the instructions to proceed to online forms
We would like to thank you for taking part in our new process of completing athletic participation paperwork online. This new automated process will allow us to be more efficient in handling the forms as well as saving valuable resources.
- To access the online forms hold your curser over the “Electronic Participation Form” tab. You will get a drop down list of the forms.
- Click on the form name and fill out the information requested. You must have your student’s ID number available, as it is required on each form.
- To sign the document, click inside the signature box and hold your mouse over the box. This will allow you to create an “Electronic Signature.” If you make a mistake and need to start over, click the refresh icon next to the signature box.
- Once you have filled out all the information on each page, you will have the opportunity to print the document
- All physical forms must be turned in to the Athletic Trainer at the Princeton High School or Coach Hughes and Jennifer Jordan at Clark Middle School. Physicals must be on file for athletes to participate at any level.
Southard Girls Coordinator: Kenya Evans 469-952-5419
Clark Girls Coordinator:Terri Riley 469-952-5404 x4004
Southard Boys Coordinator: Billy Hughes 469-952-5419
Clark Boys Coordinator: Scott Blagec 469-952-5404 x4004
Head Trainer: Shannon Wright 469-952-5400 x3070